Thursday, April 30, 2009

Has it really been 2 weeks since we posted? We have been crazy busy! Yes, that is a great thing! For those of you wondering about larger orders, we do them. In fact we just shipped an order for over 100,000 brushes, so please don't be limited by the listing you see in our stores. We can and will do large orders.

Also, we are proud to be carrying a new disposable eyeliner brush, with Taklon bristles. Taklon is a great soft synthetic bristle, so this brush is completely animal free. These are direct from the factory in bags of 100 brushes, so any order in multiples of 100 is an option.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just received my order today & I am so happy with it! Super fast shipping, no mistakes with the order, and great quality! I will definitely order all my sifter jars from you in the future! Thank you so much!

    PS- It would be nice if you carried clear sifter seals (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I can find a reasonably priced source for clear sifter seals, I will carry them. Right now they are outrageously priced.

    ReplyDelete